Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1956 Land Rover for Sale. But I was hoping to see if anyone out there can suggest a group/website to help me with price.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Welcome to the forum
1 thread per topic please

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 1956 Land Rover for Sale. But I was hoping to see if anyone out there can suggest a group/website to help me with price.
What type is it exactly, Short wheel base 80" or long wheel base 109", Type of Engine, Petrol or Diesel, how many c.c. Type of body, number of doors, 2 or 5, is there any rust or rot on chassis, very important, any rust or rot on front door window pillars, another known rust spot, Left hand or right hand drive, is it a hard top, canvas back,or a pick-up is it a separate cab type, whats the over-all general condition & finally is it a runner or does it need a complete rebuild ?, which is very probable considering its age. Tell me all of these things & I can give you a rough estimate of what its worth & remember that if you're selling it, that spares for these old Land Rover's, especially body parts are difficult to find. Best of luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts