Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very rare classic Land Rover Series II (1958) in showroom condition that has undergone a complete ground-up, frame off, nut and bolt restoration. This vehicle is not only perfectly restored, but is also a very rare find for collectors as it was the first year of the "Defender" style and is the rarest of all standard Land Rovers. The vehicle is often times referred to as a "Series 1.5" because it still retains many of the Series I features including the IOEV 2 litre engine. This pristine vehicle has been features the original chassis, engine, transmission and axles; all numbers are correct and match, all parts were sand blasted and refinished. The Bulkhead and frame are original and rust free and have never been bent or welded. The vehicle also features a new galvanized bumper, all new wiring, new upholstered seats, new tires (including a spare), and new jump seats in the rear. This vehicle is quite possibly one of the finest and oldest examples in the U.S. today and is a 'must have' for any Land Rover enthusiast or classic collector. Please don't hesitate to email me or call me at 386-299-1350 for additional information on this vehicle and others currently under restoration in our shop. I can send you more pictures upon request. I also advise those interested to look into this particular model via the internet to verify for themselves the rareness and uniqueness of this exquisite vehicle. Thanks for looking, serious inquiries only. $25,000 obo

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.