Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1959 S2 109 5 door SW for sale

It is a very early series 2 5 door station wagon that spent its whole life in BC till recently(last registered so no out of province inspection) if bought in BC. Original color is poppy red ( a rare color in 1959). Original 2.25 L engine (early type). Runs great all gauges work. Still has original solex carb. The installed new parts so far are new CB master cylinder, rebuilt clutch and slave cylinder, new metal lines that connect the two front wheel cylinders, POR-15 gas tank, new wheel cylinders all around(upgraded to series 3 on rear), new u-joints in front driveshaft, new brake and clutch rubber lines, boiled and tested original radiator, new tune-up parts (coil, wires, plugs, cap, rotor, condensor, points), rad hoses, belt, fuel line, heater hose, front signal lights, NOS rear taillight lense(Sparto), NOS rear hub, new shoes on rear,custom made, upgraded to 2 light license plate light, checked and repacked all wheel bearings, new seals for bearings all around, new distance pieces all around, plus more. Have receipts. I have the letter from Rover if you want to see it. Frame is solid no rust at all (amazing for a 45 year old truck and can take any pic of any part of the frame you want to prove this). Has deluxe hood with spare tire mount. Still sporting it's elephant hide seat covers and interior(needs replacing), I am sure there is more but can't remember everything.
For the not so good: needs paint/bodywork, exhaust, a heater, a new piece on the floor it is an easy fix. Missing front bumper, Interior is missing bottom of front door panels and the rear door panel. Got bogged down and now will pass on to someone who will finish it. No frame to fix what else can you ask for.
Truck is in Lloydminster Alberta which is on the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan in Canada. We have a main highway through here so can been transported to a port easily.
Let me know what you have and send pics please thx.

Any inquiries can be made at [email protected] thx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts