Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned this Rover for over 22 years. I have had a lot of fun in it over the years and it has impressed many skepticle people with its abilities. I am located in Southern California. The vehicle is stock except for the overdrive I added a couple years ago. The tires are good and the engine was overhauled 2 years ago. I tried to give it to my kids but they don't appreciate the abilities of this older Rover. I want to sell it to someone who can appreciate it. The body is pretty straight and all the glass is good. It is a 2 door, 88 inch, station wagon.
I also have another Rover that can be used for spare parts but it is a 70's era Series 2A.
I will be checking this site frequently so if you are interested post a reply.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
some pics and a ballpark asking price would be really nice. My father now is looking for one.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not so computer literate as to know how to post pictures on a site. As for the asking price, I imagine that it will be over $3500.00. The overdirve unit alone cost me $1000.00 all by itself.
You are located on the other end of the country from me. Hook up a trailer that can haul 2 cars and I'll let you have my other Land Rover as well.

· Registered
34 Posts
I am interested. What's the condition of the interior, frame, etc. Sounds like a good runner! I live about an hour from you.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Contact me by e-mail and we will arrange to meet.
The body has a couple of wrinkles but nothing serious. The interior has been re-done several times and I think my son pulled out the headliner. The seats are still serviceable. It has folding jump seats in the back. The frame is in pretty good shape. It hasn't been in the snow but once since I've owned it.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
I'm on the other side of the country- but my dad isn't- pics are wortth a thousand words...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.