Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1962 Land Rover

This is a 1962 Land Rover series iia station wagon converted to a pick up. It has a Dana 30 front and ford 8.8 rear axle ( disc brakes front and rear). It is converted to a small block ford and c6(or C4) trans and Borg Warner 1356 transfer case. Spring mounts need to be welded and Trans crossmember too. The tires are new. There is surface rust here and there, but the thing is pretty solid. The rear full doors have rust at the bottom but I have a set of rear half doors that are rust free. Tail gate has some rust. The hood and front fenders have bondo. A set of Land Rover disco leather seats will come with it but are not installed. Also have a high steer kit that is not installed. This is a major project that will require welding and mechanic skills. It needs brake lines run, high steer kit installed, new gas, spring perches welded and u bolts fitted to secure springs, frame re enforced where it was notched for transfer case, transmission crossmember installed, seats mounted. I'm sure there is more but that is what I can think of off the top of my head. This thing will be awesome and extremely unique once finished. Asking $10k obo.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.