Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
I'll attach the blurb from CL no affiliation.. $7900 asking price on CL

Serious Enquiries ONLY...no spam or offers to sell it for me. Thank you.
1963 Series IIA 88 LAND ROVER 4x4, Awesome Vehicle.
Has a rebuilt pontiac 4 cyl engine, gas, with about 20,000 miles since rebuilt, (we had thought about putting Diesel in it in the future) over drive, recent rebuilt on the manual tranny. All aluminum body, 4x4 works great (probably climb a tree if you tried, haha) It has a heater, and the wipers work.
Replacement bucket seats, I have the back seats, but they are not installed.
Runs excellent, can be your daily driver. (has been for us) New tires, only a trip home from AZ on them.
Manual Locking hubs all the way around so rolls freely when being towed like we did...tow bar can be included for a little extra.
This has been in the family for years and years, lots of work done to it. Needs paint, but since it was our daily driver when we go to AZ we could not see getting it painted when we were just going to take it out in the desert.
( Call/text for more details, leave message if no answer please, with name and number you can be reached at.)
Possible Delivery in Oregon/Southern Washington with Down Payment via PayPal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.