Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
early rovers
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to sell this project car and it must go! Last year I installed a rebuilt transmission.
The engine and the tires and rims are NOT included!
I have a huge range of parts such as fuel pumps, carburetors, distributors, starters, radiator, bubble hood, safari hardtop, canvas soft top, tailgate, transmission, master cylinder, and a few odds and ends. I have replaced just about everything from brakes, brake lines, shocks, transmission, clutch plate, speedometer, exterior lights, gear main shaft, all door seals, mirrors, anti-burst door latches, all interior lever boots, marine grade speakers, wire harness and mounts for radio, and most of the frame has been stripped and painted with SEM Rust shield. Most, if not all parts are new within 6 years. I have many of the receipts from the purchasing of parts. Some parts still in boxes. It has been indoors 5 out of the 7 years I've owned it and in a carport for the other 2. Bought it from the 2nd owner who lived in Arizona The first who had it in England. There is very little rust on the frame and it is completely solid. More pictures and information upon request. Rover is located in Massachusetts.

$1,800 O.B.O. Make an offer through my email and I'll see what I can do

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts