Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Range Rovers were never available in the USA and are very rare to find anywhere in the world especially in this time warp condition. The paint is in all original condition with very few minor imperfections and absolutely no rust. The interior has been stripped out, cleaned completely and re-installed and looks brand new. Brand new clutch, new U-joints front and rear, Transmission was sent out to England to be rebuilt, re-sealed and repainted. The A/C blows cold, all guages working properly, the seats do not have any tears or show signs of wear at all.

Equipped with the original 3.5 ltr V8 Carburetor Zenith-Stromberg 175CD type, with a Manual Transmission and integrated transfer case LT95 4 speed and transfer box, high and low ratio, with central lockable differential.

Original 16" steel wheels wrapped in BFG Goodrich All Terrain T/A 245/70 R16 all around, disc brakes are fitted at the front and rear, the car also features the Ferguson Formula anti-skid brakes.

This Land Rover was purchased from a private collector in Holland and then imported to the United States, all customs paperwork is complete and all taxes and duties are paid ready to be registered for U.S. use.
This Range Rover not only is one of very few Classic Coupes in the states but also in time warp condition! These Rovers go for close to or over 100,000 Pounds in the U.K.

VIN: LHABV2AA103555
Engine #: BA82291

Price: $88,995

Contact for more details

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just seeing this message. The car was imported here to go through restoration and be a part of a private collection. Now after doing the work the owner decided to sell the car and test the market here vs. shipping it back.

Serious question - if these sell for around $150,000 USD in the UK, as you stated, why wouldn't you sell it over there? Why sell it for nearly $60,000 less here?

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
So is there a reason it's missing the rear driveshaft?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the pictures were taken while it was on the lift getting the rebuilt trans put back in. The pics show how clean the underbody is and of course the drive shaft and everything is back in.

· Administrator
2,424 Posts
Sorry
Why is the frame spotless black and everything bolted to it rusty dusty brown?. Good luck finding a " rich pigeon " who will take your word on its "rarity".
If you doget that kind of money please let us know.
I personally know of 2 of these trucks that I can get for you " real cheap" ($25 G special price ) only cost me about 1/4 that though:)

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks but what gives you the right to bash someone else's sale? If you're not interested in the vehicle then simply skip on to something else... I never understand why people in forums go around posting negative remarks. Have a look at the market in Europe on these. The right person here in the states will seize the opportunity or someone from the UK will ship it back there.

· Administrator
2,424 Posts
Same right that gives you the opportunity to join a enthusiast group for no more than personal gain.
Just so you can shine up an old penny and sell it for ?..

· Administrator
2,424 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do your homework before you give people a hard time...

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/land-rover/range-rover/1980/322915

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/land-rover/range-rover/1971/298230

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/land-rover/range-rover/1975/322203

Currently none for sale in the US.

He is just relying on someone not knowing what they are really worth. But who would be stupid enough not to check. I cannot understand why you would even bother trying to get away with a con like this.

· Registered
5,761 Posts
These vehicles are fully restored or in mint original condition. None are representative of the US market.
I can currently buy good 2 doors, similar to yours, for less than $5,000 US

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.