Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lower tailgate for 1987 - 1995 Land Rover Range Rover Classic.

I bought this from a Land Rover breaker that had sourced it from a Land Rover dealer's son in Nashville, TN.

It is in great condition - the marks you see in the pictures are just because it is dirty. I do not see any rust on it, anywhere. There is a very small ding on the upper portion (above the "E" in Range Rover) that is about the size of half a penny and one,interestongly belwo the "E". . ..kind of hard to see in the pictures. But, otherwise in fantastic condition, you will not be dissapointed.

I had planned on doing a total restoration on my 1995 Range Rover County Classic, but my plans changed.

I looked for a long time before I found this lower tailgate in this condition - they are becoming extremely difficult to find like this one!

The color is silver - could easily be repainted, and it would look brand new. Check out the pictures, I tried to take as many as logical to show its condition, etc.

Call me at nine-oh-four. 716-eight, one nine three.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.