Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1988 Land Rover Defender 90 County Station Wagon $22,500

Firstly, issues uploading photo's ; files have too many pixels. I tried compressing but no joy. Email at bottom of page. Get in touch and I'll send you some images.

Prices $22,500

Land Rover Defender 90 Station County Wagon, recently imported direct from Warwickshire, UK, having led a privileged, well maintained life to date, with no expense spared as regards servicing/repairs. First registered in 1988, therefore 25+ years old, equipped with original 2.5 19J turbo diesel engine, and original non-galvanised chassis, as per US Customs and Border Patrol requirements. Being 25+ years old EPA emissions regulations do not apply.
Original Solihull factory County spec, recently refinished in classic Epsom Green, .
Starts on the button, drives beautifully, engine/gearbox run smoothly, no leaks/knocks, with current UK MOT.
As you can see from pictures this Landy is a real headturner any enthusiast would be proud to drive.
Alpine stereo.
Vehicle available to view in Chester Township, New Jersey, where all paperwork and VIN numbers can be verified as genuine, plus a test drive both on/off road arranged.
Should per chance you have your heart set on a 110 long wheel base Defender I will have both a diesel and gasoline V8 variant available shortly, both totally original and of equivalent quality.
Feel free to email for further details/pictures, and a Skype call can also be arranged.
Thanks for reading,
Mike
email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Please include a price in keeping with the forum rules thank you.

Reactions: JetDriver757
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.