Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling this 1989 Land rover defender 90, it's in great condition, currently in the UK but ready for import. It has a clean history, no major issues, and I have full history and documents for the car.
It has the 2.5 Litre Diesel Turbo engine, and I'm asking for $15,000, but I'm open to offers.

This is a great example of a legal import US Defender, perfect as a project car, if you wanted a clean base to start with, or even as a daily driver or for some fun on trails.
The car complies with all USA import laws, and we can arrange import to wherever is best for you.

Please get in touch with any questions!

Attachments

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
Yes, right hand drive.
It's unfortunate for selling here but I believe conversions are common and relatively easy.
Right hand drive is awesome no matter where you live.

However the conversion is not cheap or something to take lightly there is a lot of work involved

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Right hand drive is awesome no matter where you live.

However the conversion is not cheap or something to take lightly there is a lot of work involved
As Left Hand Drive versions were sold in europe, the parts required are not hard to get. The conversion is reasonably straight forward as they were built in both left and righted drive.

·
Expert Crate Digger
225 Posts
@HDrury42... Where are you located in the UK? I'm in Suffolk.

·
Expert Crate Digger
225 Posts
Bueller?

·
Expert Crate Digger
225 Posts
Bueller?
I think I scared him off.

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
As Left Hand Drive versions were sold in europe, the parts required are not hard to get. The conversion is reasonably straight forward as they were built in both left and righted drive.
Here they have been known to be quite costly in the states due to shipping. For some I would think pulling the bulkhead out of the truck will be a lot of work.

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Here they have been known to be quite costly in the states due to shipping. For some I would think pulling the bulkhead out of the truck will be a lot of work.
You do not need to change the whole bulkhead. You can just make modifications to the existing or just replace the footwell section that is available as a separate part from aftermarket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is rally nice post thanks for publish this post and this forum is very useful i will share it with my all friends.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts