Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 1992 Land Rover Discovery SE7 200tdi Diesel imported from the UK (Very rare, the only truck in the USA with this paint color and decal scheme)
- Truck runs like a top. Newer motor approximately 60k miles.
- Brand New LT77 (Transmission) and LT230 (Transfer Case) from Ashcroft with around 100 miles on them
- SE7 with the jump seats in the back and dual moon roofs. Head liner is perfect and sunroofs do not leak.
- New clutch, pressure plate, throw-out bearing, clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder.
- 2” lift springs and shocks
- New windshield
- Full set of 5 mud terrains
- Set of Firestone winter force tires for winter with around 100 miles on them
- New water pump and timing belt
- Galvanized shock towers
- Powder coated wheels

$15,000 or best offer

Pics here: https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/easthampton-1992-land-rover-200tdi/6968097640.html

·
Expert Crate Digger
167 Posts
Looks good! GLWYS...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after you pay the $6000 to get it here and to clear customs and then put in the amount of work and parts that mine has you'ld be well over what I'm asking. Maybe you should stop trolling peoples for sale ads and find something productive to do with yourself.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
So after you pay the $6000 to get it here and to clear customs and then put in the amount of work and parts that mine has you'ld be well over what I'm asking. Maybe you should stop trolling peoples for sale ads and find something productive to do with yourself.
I do not troll people!!!!!
I just could not see how an old Disco 1 could be worth that much. But as they say it is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts