Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Discovery wreck for Sale...Some Interior switches and parts have already been sold. The 3.9 L Engine has 116K and is all there except the starter and the alternator. The running gear is intact minus the steering box. The rear sunroof and all windows except the windshield are intact. 4 Rims in good shape, plus the spare. Front doghouse passenger side and front end badly damaged. Radiator and fans still good. Rear bumper totaled. Vehicle has been stored under cover. More photos available upon request. I am asking $1000 for the whole wreck. If you have any questions or to make arrangements for pickup, call 270-524-5488 ask for Mack

·
Registered
523 Posts
It's a pity to see a Disco like that :bawling: .Couldn't just be repaired with another donor Disco with a good front end that underwent a rollover or rear-ended heavily or something worse?I think this one could be repaired,specially noticing that it has an extra badge above the "v-8i" one,which might indicate a "special edition" Disco.If I had the extra cash now,I would probably buy it as a rebuild winter project. :)
Carlos

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
95 Disco Weck for Sale

I bought it this way for parts for my 94, IE the missing parts. The frame rail is bent on the passenger side in front of the A frame. I do not have the money to buy the parts or a frame puller to fix it. Make an offer on it and it might be yours. :drive: Mack

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi Mack:
You could look at it as a long term project.It doesn't has to be done immediately,as along the way you could be buying parts and storing them until you have everything to put it back together.I have made this before with some antique cars in the past,and had fun doing it,just looking and collecting the parts along the months was kind of a hobby.I was just looking at www.roverlandparts.com and just saw a complete Disco l rolling chassis with all the radius arms and that stuff for one thousand something,and they also carry the fenders and quarter panels.With a little investment and some time you could put another disco back on the road,and besides you could recover twice or more of what you invested originally.I don't do it myself because I don't have the space(I live in an apartment and have another antique car),which from looking at the photo I can see you have plenty of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have rebuilt 6 trucks in the past . some complet ground ups and some in verious stages of repair. i redid the 94 I had with parts from this one. I am kind of burnt out on trucks and my joints have artheritous in them so it takes longer to recover after getting in and out ,up and down. I had much ratcher see someone that need parts take it and injoy fixing up their own. The wreak did not come with a title anyway.
I have an old BMW bike that belongs to my wife that is waiting for restoration . My money has to go into that next. I was hoping that the sale of the disco would get me started.
The house and land are for sale allso. you could buy them and i would through in the wreak :) . You would have plenty of room then.
Got to go, talk to you soon. Mack

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
How much for what's left?, where is munfordville? I spent six years in KY in school in Lexington (no, not UK), but never saw, nor heard of Munfordville.

Peace,
PT

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
kyhick2 said:
Make an offer...

Mack
I am the original Cheap Bastard :D

Any offer I make will be laughed at.

I'll see if I can't find time to make a call.

Peace,
PT

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Mack:
I finally convinced the wife we needed your truck for a hybrid project and tried to call you-no dice...

Give me a call when you're ready for my Original Cheap Bastard offer-with luck, it won't be so low you won't laugh at me, but at least, you've been forewarned!

Peace,
PT

ps-you do have the title, right? I don't care if it's a salvage, just that it has one.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Get your stinkin' hands off my wrecked Rover!

Talked to Mick today, the truck's sold.

Peace,
PT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorri that I didn't answer anybodies posting.
Didn't get any alerts. I did put my phone number on there. PT did call and the truck is SOLD. We appreciate everyones interest and friendliness on the forum. :wave:

Mack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.