Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of a project for a snorkel.
So I wonder if I could ask some of you guys with 1995 Range Rovers to take a picture of your engine bay specifically the driver's side so I can see how things are layed out with the air cleaner box.

On my 93 the coil and some vacuum stuff is in the place where the air box would be and I'd like a heads up on placement. The 93 has a cylinder style air cleaner and isn't ideal for what i have in mind.

I appreciate any help.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
OkieRover said:
I am thinking of a project for a snorkel.
So I wonder if I could ask some of you guys with 1995 Range Rovers to take a picture of your engine bay specifically the driver's side so I can see how things are layed out with the air cleaner box.

On my 93 the coil and some vacuum stuff is in the place where the air box would be and I'd like a heads up on placement. The 93 has a cylinder style air cleaner and isn't ideal for what i have in mind.

I appreciate any help.
Get a square style air box from a P38 (not Disco) with side entrance. The opening is on the side and faces the fender/wheel well. That way you only have a 90 degree elbow going out to the snorkel. I have a pic somewhere on my PC with the air box, homemade snorkel and Safari top (cost under $100). I'll look for it and post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.