Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS or FT: 1995 Range Rover Classic County LWB 4.2L

I am putting my 1995 Range Rover County Classic "soft dash" up for sale or trade.

This is the LWB edition with the 4.2L V8. This Rover is in great condition! Here's some info:
- Ice-Cold A/C!!
- Fresh oil change with a Wix filter and Valvoline Max Life High Mileage
- 4 new tires
- New Wipers
- Coolant flush completed
- Nice leather, just conditioned it a couple weeks ago Some minor lines on the driver's seat
- All power. Passenger's power seat, Sunroof, 4X4, headlights, taillights, and fog lights all work.
- The previous owner had the heads redone not long ago, so the engine sounds and feels awesome.
- Recent tune-up
- Harmon Kardon sound system sounds awesome
- 2" lift
- Airbags converted to Springs

Most of the work was done by the previous owner, who is a Rover enthusiast. It does have 210k miles. The mileage is mostly highway as the previous owner would drive it to the trails in other states. The Rover has been well-maintained, and it definitely shows. Other than the lift and the airbag conversion, this Rover is stock.

What needs attention:
-Driver's power seat switch and side mirrors don't work, but the motors work fine. It's still adjustable.
-There are a couple minor rust spots. You can see them in the pics. The previous owner backed into his mailbox, so there is a dent on the tailgate. I think it gives the Rover character.

This is my daily driver. I am the owner and I have the Title, clean and clear. This truck is strong and ready to be driven now. I would not hesitate to drive this bad boy to NY right now.

I'm open to trades for a similar condition 1996+ Range Rover P38 or a Disco I. I'm not afraid of high mileage as long as it's been maintained.

$4,500

I have it listed on Craigslist in Orlando:
1995 Range Rover County Classic LWB 4.2L For Sale or Trade

Let me know if you're interested.

Mike
[email protected]

Thanks so much for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.