Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just built this truck just in time to sell and pay my taxes. Very low miles with only 121K on the clock. Like the title says, I took out the V8 and put in a Range Rover 1998 300tdi engine kit with R380 5-speed using all factory parts so the conversion looks absolutely factory.

Truck is absolutely solid, straight and 100% rust free. Starts right up and drives great with no issues. All windows work. Sunroof works and does not leak. Tires are new. Air suspension just replaced with 2" lift Terra Firma springs and shocks. Engine was 'gone through' while out with new timing belt, seals, clutch, diesel lift pump and A/C was retained. Electric seats have been replaced with proper 1995 Range Rover European 'Teddy Bear' cloth non-power seats for reliability and no more power seat problems, ever. Seats replaced front and rear and are the correct color/ match interior. Headliner is perfect with no sag.

Drive out great and gets 25-30 MPG on a run, 22-25 around town. Plus it is cool, and fun to drive with a 5-speed.

I have more pictures of it here on my blog as well as pictures and details of my other projects / turbo-diesel engine kits for sale / Defender 90 and 110s for sale as well as my 1983 Lincoln Green 2-door Rangie LHD -

Laughs And Lashings

I will take $14000 for this LWB, and you can not build it for that. In interested send me a message with your phone # and I can answer any questions you may have - message me direct at [email protected] - Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.