Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1995 Range Rover Classic LWB 4.2 - Question?

1755 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  OkieRover
There is a part on my RRC that is leaking a small amount of Coolant. It is a plunger type device that is located right above the passenger side Valve cover (this is a LH drive RR in the US). I want to replace it but I am having a hard time finding in online. Does anyone know if this is call the "Heater Control Valve", this is the only part I can find the vaguely resembles it.

Cheers :drink1:

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
Never mind everyone, I just went to my local import mechanic and he told me what to order. It was a "Heater Control Valve"..


Dooley :drive:
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.