Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1995 Range Rover Classic LWB (Long Wheel Base)

1995 Range Rover Classic LWB. These are great SUV's and 1995's are the best year for the Classic Range Rover design as it was the last year and had the most updates and features of them all. This vehicle cost over $55k new in 1995. It has 115k miles. Runs and drives great! Everything is in working order except the heated seats. Converted to coil springs and Bilstein shocks ($2000 job.) Original green paint in good shape. Has some small dings and scratches. Interior is tan and is in very good shape with minimal wear. Headliner and dash are in perfect shape. Light tint all around. I just bought a Discovery last week, and must reluctantly sell this Rover. This Range Rover gets 14-15MPG.

Work that I had performed in last 8 months:
  • New front and rear brakes ($450)
  • Major service ($905)
  • Steering tie rod replaced, ($190)
  • New motor mounts ($300)
  • New stub axle ($350)
  • 1997 Discovery Wheels with Scorpion Pirelli A/T 255-70-16 tires ($1600)
  • Passed smog this week (super clean) and clean title is in my hands. Registered till 10-05.
Loaded with all these standard features:

Front Brush Guard with 2 driving lamps
Rear light guards
Front air dam with fog lights (currently off the vehicle, but included)
Heated outside mirrors
Heated windshield w/heated washer jets
Heated rear window w/power wash and wipe
6 way electrically adjustable front seats, heated
Keyless Entry
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Power front and rear windows (one touch down on front)
Power moonroof with shade
Automatic dimming rear view mirror
Audio System: 6 speaker am/fm cassette, 6 disc CD changer & woofer with remote bass control
Air conditioning
Sealed beam halogen headlights w/power wash; auxiliary fog lights
Puddle lamps
Cruise Control
Driver & passenger airbags
Central locking system
Integral Class III trailer hitch receiver
Leather seats
Leather and walnut trim
Child locks on rear doors

This vehicle has tons of leg and headroom. Very rugged, yet classy. Great for in town, long trips and off roading. I am only asking $5,695 or best reasonable offer. Located in San Jose, CA. No trades please.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So your dumping the Rangie for that Yellar Disco Beachhh....man, that's wrong!!!

She is a perdeee... I wish I was closer if not I'd buy it in a second. Good luck!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah this one is not bad... It's not perfect however... I priced it fairly.

Serg

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey, Serg. You know I've been looking at the '95 LWBs for some time now. I've been considering selling my wife's '98 Disco 1 because we're outgrowing it. I'd be interested in taking a look at yours. I live in Santa Cruz but work over on Winchester Blvd. I don't suppose I could meet you somewhere this afternoon?

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold!

Well the new owner just drove off in my 1995 LWB Classic.. I am gonna miss it!!

:bawling:

Serg

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hey, serg. glad to hear the rover found a home. hope it's a good one. at least the rover won't have to "sleep" under those damn sticky trees anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts