Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Rover Rescue, Inc
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 Range Rover with 120k miles that I bought for parts and removed the roof rack, rear lift gate/tailgate, hood and some other misc parts. The interior was gone when i got it. However I do have some of the seats. All four doors have functioning window regulators in them and tinted glass. The engine, transmission and transfer case are in good condition. The VC in the transfer case has 5k miles on it and new brake pads and rebuilt calipers front and rear. The Full exhaust is like new with 8k miles on it front to rear....It has a 2 inch Rovertyme body lift and extended steering shaft installed....that alone is $250. Nearly all bushings are new underneath and it is fitted with 2inch extended brake lines as well. I have the title for this vehicle and this is a great deal on some good parts. I paid very little for the vehicle so I am also passing it along for very little.

call or text for more details
863-712-4350

1995 Range Rover Classic Parts Vehicle

Check the CL ad for pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.