Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of they lying around? They are a one year only switch used on the 1995 LWB.

Every source known has turned up dry.

Appreciate the help!

Gino
317 500 3754

Attachments

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
Your best bet would be to look on craigslist, especially the west coast area, they are parting classics all the time. Also try eBay and lastly if you are mechanically inclined you can do a google search for a pull a part yard

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I said every known source is dry. Meaning all of those.

Hoping someone has one lying around. Put a call and email into Paul Grant for this and crush can covers with no response yet.

·
533 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is NOT for a 1995, do not harass me when you clearly have zero knowledge of the truck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, but no that is for a P38, I am looking for the switch pictured for a Classic, 95 one year only.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Californiaaaaa

California saves the day again!

Was able to get a perfect hood, fog light switch, and crush can covers that are IMPOSSIBLE to find!!

This wrecker made my week!

Attachments

·
533 Posts
@kman3786 I may have been wrong about the switch but my info about searching for the part especially in the west coast region was right on.....if you would taken the time to research you would have found it a long time ago... And FYI I'm knowledgable about theses vehicles because I own one and this is my third classic... Thank you

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ehojefua, I'm not here to split hairs with you, or critique your lack of intelligence.

Please move on and refrain from filling my threads with meaningless posts.

Thank You.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On a helpful note,

If anyone needs the contact info for the salvage truck posted I will be happy to send it to you. The wrecker is reasonably priced and willing to ship anywhere in the USA, (shockingly hard to come by).

G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.