Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the donor truck I have is going to get parted out... I've got other plans for the shipping container I was going to stuff it into.

While the truck is in FL, don't let that excite you as it is originally from NYC and PA so it has liberal amounts of rust.

There's definitely stuff on it that I will be keeping as spares for my driver, but there is also stuff on it I know I won't or don't need. (At least until right after I sell it!)

Probably easiest for you to PM me with what you'd want and I'll let you know if it's there.

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Getting ready to send this thing off to the graveyard at the end of the month. Lots of good interior trim pieces (no seat base outer trim), little parts, etc etc. Big stuff would be interesting to ship from South FL but let me know what you need. If I have it, I'll let you know...

Four Cyclone rims in ok/decent shape. One has a nick in it. Good for spares/winter/trail use.
Load space carpet is good, rear passenger area carpet too...
Dash wood trim is ok, small nick on lower edge

Speedo bezel is gone, ABS pump is gone, seat ECU is no good, rearview mirror is no good (clouded), center console is gone.

PM me for easiest response - thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.