Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 1997 Range Rover 4.0 SE with 71k miles. It has a white exterior and dark brown interior. This dude is loaded on the inside and it has the brush guard on the front and back, and a bike rack on top. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I bought it a month ago...there isn't anything major wrong with it but it does have a few small problems that I don't have the time or money to fix. I live about and hour and a half from the nearest dealer and work about 75 hours a week, so I don't have time to get it serviced. The radio is stuck in anti-theft mode, the driver side door window comes off track when you go to roll it up(you have to kind of help it the second half of the way), it has two new tires up front, but the back two will need to be replace before long, it has a couple of small rock nicks in the windshield, the cruise control doesn't seem to want to work, and that is about all I can find wrong with it. It has never been wrecked or any body work done to it, the exterior is flawless. The interior shows a little sign of wear, but it is very nice and clean. I am asking $12,500, that is what I paid for it a month ago, if anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]. I am in central Indiana if anyone in the area wants to check it out and have a beer!. Thanks, Nate :beer:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.