Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

For those of you running the 2.5" lift rods, what is your current ride height at the normal ride mode?

I recently had a local rover shop (not a dealer) calibrate my suspension as the rear was up a lot higher than the front. I received it back all nice and level but now it sits at what appears to be a stock stance. They were fully aware of my lift.

So two questions:

1.) What is your ride height measurements from wheeltop to flare / ground to frame?

2.) Is there suppose to be a bit of rake in the stance where the front is a bit lower (1/2 inch)?

Any input is appreciated!

·
very disco
1,635 Posts
On my RRS, I also noticed a fair amount of rake. It was less noticeable when I lifted the rig, but my wife complained about the excess height so I used my nanocom to lower it back down.... not quite to stock, but yes I lifted it to lower it lol.

I just rebalanced the truck and landed (if I recall correctly) at about 21.25” from hub to fender on all four wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my RRS, I also noticed a fair amount of rake. It was less noticeable when I lifted the rig, but my wife complained about the excess height so I used my nanocom to lower it back down.... not quite to stock, but yes I lifted it to lower it lol.

I just rebalanced the truck and landed (if I recall correctly) at about 21.25” from hub to fender on all four wheels.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunatly my rig was lifted from the get go so I had not reference as far as stock ride height to compare to.

Does any one have the stock ride height measurements?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts