Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,468 Posts
If you do have to trim, it will be the rear quarter panel/wheel well area at the bottom of the quarter panel behind the rear wheel and is this sentence running on and on enough for you? I suggest making a template before so both sides match There is an article in the tech section of Dweeb. I will look to see if I have a pic of it in the Show it Off section here. I am having a hard time downloading images onto LRO so I have to rely on pics that I have already downloaded.

Nope, looked, don't have any of the rear area to be trimmed but check out that Dweeb tech article.

· Registered
490 Posts
Roverx is right, I think the only place you will have trouble is the rear wheel well behind the tire... Look at this part...

That little bend inside will be your rub point.

· Registered
490 Posts
Sorry guys, that pic is terrible. I have yet to mastered the art of shrinking those pics down vs decreasing the quality.

Oh, pay no attention to the tie wraps holding the mud flap on, that was a temp fix over a month ago. It just turned out to be a longer temp fix than I expected. LOL it works!

Yeah, dont back up in rocks!

· Registered
5,468 Posts
I am running 265/75/16 MT's on mine. Go to the Show it Off section and see the pics of The Black Widow on the Peligreen Trail and on the Blue Lakes Trail. I don't think you can see the trimming but it will give you an idea of how that size tire looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.