Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to financial and psychological issues stemming from the fire.....

The Pig is for sale:

2000 Discovery II SD
Black Exterior
Tan Interior
64600 Miles
Automatic

A 2001 Transfer case with 31K miles and CDL was installed this year along with a 2004 LR CDL kit.
60K Service completed
There is not a CEL nor any other light illuminated in the dash

Engine, Radiator, Transfer Case, and front prop shaft replaced at 46K (2003) by LR
Motor is serviced with Mobil 1 Oil, Land Rover Oil and Air Filters

GBR Serviceable joints installed and front prop shaft balanced at 47K (2003)
GBR HD rear prop-shaft installed at 47K (2003)

Trek Outfitters rear bumper, LR Trailer Hitch (2002)

LR Roof Rack with expanded metal flooring, Kyle’s Hi-Lift mounts, 4 Hella 4K lights, and 1 twin 55 watt Hella work lamp attached to roof rack (all work)

RTE Sliders with “wings”

Southdown Front and Rear diff guard

3” Old Man Emu lift utilizing HD Springs, Firm shocks and 1” EE spacers in the rear; Goodyear MTR 265/75R16s with lots of tread and all five are in an oil change balancing schedule

RTE Slim line Bumper with brush guard, limb riser tabs, skid plate, 2 IPF JO-1 lights, and a Warn 12K winch equipped with 125’ of yellow Masterpull yarn.

Twin Optima Battery set-up wired in parallel

Black Land Rover Rubber Mats
Black Cargo Bay floor mat
Power Tank Super Bracket

XM Roady 2 Unit Hard Wired at Homelink Location (antenna on roof rack)
Pre-wired for Cobra WXT-75 with convenient connection under drivers seat

To sum it all up, for $11K you will be getting a Disco II with 64K or so miles; except the transfer case only has 35K +/- miles, as well as the engine, radiator, prop-shafts and suspension only having 20K miles. Plus you will receive a spare transfer case (2003 spec) with 14K miles and some fancy Land Rover brown carpet mats that I have never used.

This D2 has some dings, some scratches, roof rack / bumper corrosion, etc. However, I would get in it today and drive 17 hours to Moab without worry.

Thanks,

Paul D. Morgan
[email protected]

·
2,986 Posts
If by any chance, you can't sell it as a whole and decide to return it to stock.. I'd definitely be interested in some of the parts.. especially the RTE front bumper, trek rear, and rear cargo matt :)

Good luck with the sale, that is an amazing deal!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately in the fire, I lost all tools, parts, everything LR related except for the T-case and LR mats that were in the basement. And now I am living in an apartment until I can get back into my home in the spring.

:bawling:

·
2,986 Posts
Ugh sorry to hear that.. I saw the pics of the fire.. that's a shame. Best of luck getting everything in your life together. Hope this holiday season can still be a happy one for you.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Paul- if there's anything we can do to help, please let me know- our thoughts are with you. Great truck, wish I could stuff it down the chimney but Angela would kill me.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Hope everything works out Paul....sry about your house. Its a real bummer you have to sell your disco; ive been following the post on Dweb.

I would totally kill for your DII for that price, but cant manage. Are you sure you want to sell it for only $11k??? It sounds very underpriced for what you have on it.

Should be more like 16k or so......that even sounds like a deal considering you only have 65k on it with a 30k transfer case.....

Well....best of wishes, bummer you cant part it out, im sure you could get quite a lot for all the parts.....I for one would be interested in quite a bit.....if you did you might even be able to keep the rover then.

anyhow good luck!, im sure it will sell in less then a week at that price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.