Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE - Modified 2000 Discovery II

...FOR SALE...
Yes you read it right... We have decided to sell our Discovery.

$14,999

This is a 2000 Discovery II completely converted to a 2003. This included a complete face lift with newer style headlamps, bumper, grill and A-bar.
The back has also had the tail lamps updated.

This Discovery is is very good condition! There's a few on this forum that have seen it first hand and would say the same. 80k on the clock with 20k still on extended warranty. Other than all the cool stock factory features, this has the ACE Performance Package info, SLS, all leather interior with the heated seats, aftermarket sunroofs, 18" Hurricane wheels, rear ladder, crossbars for roof rack, Land Rover dog guard, brand new EBC performance brakes (purchased from AB), 2004 raised body lettering, 1" ToddCo spacer lift, factory G4 A-bar and factory running boards. I can go on with all the other features! This has also been regularly serviced by Land Rover.

I have taken very good care of this truck... It hasn't seen much off road action
:rolleyes:

****** This Discovery is located in San Jose, California ******

If you are interested in finding out more about this Discovery, please email me... Serious emails only please..

To see more images, visit my cardomain page: CLICK HERE

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Did you put it on LRX.com??? How about eBay?

Of course you'll still be welcome.. but I am not starting VolvosOnly.com :D

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
ibjettin said:
bump :drink1:

open to reasonable offers
I say you keep it..... or trade for a P38....well. there is my offer...LOL i wish i had the $$$

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
its like a mind blowing price :madnoel: !!

tell you the truth I would go for it if I was in the market and didnt already have a white DII. Ibjettin, why dont you just post on ebay or something? Perhaps cars.com? You would probably get a much higher price for it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.