Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member from North Carolina with a passion for off roadin. All my buddy's have big lifted trucks but I'm in the process of building my 2001 d2 to show them it doesn't have to be big to go through the mud

·
wjsj69
124 Posts
Nice! Welcome! Do your homework before diving in, so you don't waste $ and time on the wrong stuff. Do your maintenance and make sure she's running good n reliable, then look into linkage for locking the center diff before anything else; it's the single best mod for better traction on these trucks. Good luck, have fun!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've already been through some stuff they got stuck in with it stock besides 265 mud tires. I just finished fabricating a rear bumper and it's crazy how weak of mounts are on those bumpers. I'm soon going to tie in another support to the Reece hitch so I can jack from it. I aslo need another rear turn siginal before I mount the bumper but I don't wanna pay the prices for a new one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.