Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have a 2001 Disco II for sale that ran hot and now has motors issues. Tranny is solid, as is the rest of the truck. Body is in great condition and has 2003-2004 19 inch Range Rover wheels (set of 6). Tan leather all seats no tears or rips except for normal wear on side of drivers seat. Power windows, doors. No sunroof. Truck has high miles (200+) but was an everyday driver since I got rid on the corvette :mad:. Has tow package, no rust whatsoever and ran like a champ before the radiator exploded on the interstate. This truck would be a great addition for someone who has a good donor engine, or wants a really good body to go offroading, Aalso would be good for someone with the time to part it out. Asking $1,700. Pics will be up later. Thanks!

P.S.: I would really hope that someone close to the Atlanta area will be interested as the truck is located in Atlanta and will need to be towed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.