Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all...I am trying to identify the yellow plug near the WABCO unit. The plug is round, yellow in color, has two round pins in the center with a black O-ring. The plug sits in a bracket on the inside of the fender. The reciprocal wire on the passenger side has a plug (female) and is attached. However on the driver side the same wire coming from the fender actually runs through the brake booster. Am I missing something here? Please help. I get an occasional 3 Amigo warning, but it is never consistent. I think this wire may have something to do with it. Thank you.
You can see the PDF at this link... http://landroverforums.com/forum/general-tech-help-8/2001-disco-ii-help-identifying-plug-59374/

PS I could not get the photo to upload, nor the PDF. Hope the description is good enough

·
Registered
81 Posts
It look like the connector fo rthe wheel speed sensor. The wire should come up and through the inner fender. If you have a lift and don't have a longer cable it might have pulled through. Try and follow the cable from the hub up and see where it goes?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts