Baja Rack, Safari Rack

Baja Rack, Jerry Can Holder

Rear Ladder

ARB Deluxe Front Bumper

Warn M8000 Winch

PIAA Lights

VIN: SALTY12471A730021

Contact Seller: [email protected]

We are selling our cherished Disco. We purchased the car new in the summer of 2001 and have enjoyed it ever since. This has been my wife’s daily driver for the last 14 years. Our needs have changed and we now have a new car on the way.

This Land Rover has been good to us as we have to her. We have explored far and wide with this truck, crisscrossing the country together documenting Land Art Sites. She has never let us down. If you have interest you can see some of what we have done here:

American Land Art Tour 2011: January 2011 )

We have changed the oil every 3,000 to 5,000 miles.

I had the windshield wiper arms replaced with wiper arms from the Discovery I, which accepted universal wiper blades, not the proprietary Land Rover Blades required by the Discovery II.

Head Gaskets have been replaced about 15,000 miles ago, as well as the A/C Compressor, Water Pump, Hoses, Timing Chain and Gear, Belts, Pulleys, and Muffler.

For the age and the use she is in fairly good shape. She does have some needs.

She needs a new Headliner, Middle Dome Interior Light, The rear sunroof doesn’t open, the left hand horn button on the steering wheel does not work. She squeaks, rattles a bit and leaks a little. (Well, she is British after all.)

With the Aluminum Body there is virtually no rust, except on the rear portion of the passenger side frame and a little on the roof rack. Please see the photos.

There are some scuffs, few scratches but she runs strong. I tried to take clear photos so please let me know if you have any questions. We would like to see the car go to someone who will continue to enjoy her the way we have.

Please see Photos Here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/j_cinosky/sets/72157650228580233/with/17286449379/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.