Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Disco Tail Lights & Rear Lower Lamp Guards

I HAVE A PAIR OF TWO UPPER TAIL LAMPS FROM MY '02 DISCO. THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR A 3 YR OLD ROVER. I CONVERTED MY TAIL LAMPS (THANKS TO IBJETTIN) TO THE '03/'04 STYLE.

I ALSO HAVE ONE REMAINING LOWER BUMPER LIGHT THE LEFT ONE. (INDICATOR TURN / FOG) THE LEFT ONE HAS A SLIGHT CRACK THAT COULD BE FIXED WITH EITHER SEALANT OR PLASTIC CEMENT. (THE RIGHT HAS BEEN SOLD ALREADY..SORRY.)

THE UPPER PAIR TOGETHER ARE $110 COMPLETE AND INC'L SHIPPING.
SERPERATELY THEY ARE $65/EA COMPLETE AND INC'L SHIPPING.

THE LEFT LOWER LAMP IS $28 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

PRICES NEGOTIABLE...KINDA... :wave:
I GOTTA GED RID OF THESE PARTS..THEY ARE JUST LYING AROUND...PLUS SOME CASH WOULD BE GOOD TOO..

OH I CAN ONLY TAKE CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS B/C I HATE PAYPAL.

EMAIL: [email protected]

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I HAVE A PAIR OF VERY GOOD CONDITION LOWER REAR LAMP GUARDS THAT WILL FIT ANY '99 - '04 DISCO SERIES II. I TOOK THEM OFF MINE WHEN I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T LIKE 'EM AFTER THE FIRST FEW MONTHS... I DON'T HAVE THE SCREWS TO MOUNT THEM, BUT THE DEALER WILL/SHOULD JUST HAND YOU A FEW....(JUST ASK THE PARTS/SERVICE GUYS, THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY DO ALL THE WORK...I ASKED THEM TO REPLACE THE BATTERIES IN MY KEYS...THEY REPLACED THEM BOTH FOR FREE AND GAVE ME 3 EXTRA BATTERIES TOO..)

THE GUARDS ARE $65 PLUS SHIPPING...

EMAIL: [email protected]

:wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.