Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone, I have the above Discovery model S, in December 2020 our JLR dealer fitted a new KVM and programmed two new key fobs after the only remaining fob stopped working. Its been fine until two weeks ago in August when another JLR business serviced the car, fitted a new water pump, serpentine belt, power steering pump and serviced the car. I noticed the clock in the car was set to the correct time when I picked it up ( previously it was on Australian daylight saving time) which currently we are on Eatern standard time. it occurred to me then the battery was disconnected. both key fobs continued to work for around a week or so and then both stopped remotely working with the car. Can anyone possibly shed some ideas on this, due to covid restrictions I am trying to get a letter from the dealership to state that the car needs to travel to the LGA where they are located to have the work done by the dealership. I dont see a problem but I have to say I have spent a lot on this car this year. I dont want to blame JLR that serviced the car, as I have no idea what is wrong but I cannot understand why they would stop communicating with the car. I feel helpless and like most people at this time $ are a little tight as work hours have also tightened up. I am in NSW Australia

1 - 2 of 2 Posts