Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, im headed to the 35th M.I.A.S. tonight. I'll be heading directly to the LR section and asking TONS of questions so as soon as I get back, I'll have resized images and tons of info for ya. Besides LR, i'll be lookin into the new FJ and seeing what LR has to compete with. I know there's a new Jeep Patriot commin out so that should be interesting. Well, I'm off. See ya guys tonight with all the pictures and info...

as I always say

Lataaaaz

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Land Rover

The people representing Land Rover didn't tell me anymore than what we've all read in magazines about Diesel-engine-equipped LR3s commin to the states and the Defender. I also asked about G4 models but all they said was that you would be able to accessorize your new LR with G4 parts.

Let me tell you guys...We've all ranked on the LR3 , but when it comes down to it, you can bet your ass that if those LR3s start crossin the pond with Diesels in the engine bay, that I'll be in line for one (unless I get word about Diesel Engine Equipped Defenders). The interior in that thing is amazing and ALMOST just as badass as the RRS. They weren't even allowing people to enter the Supercharged Range Rover (not the RRS)...

(did you guys know the RRS has a Cooler in the center console???)...lol

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toyota

Although the FJ Cruiser was not present, this beast of a machine was... The pictures trully lie, this thing was MASSIVE...so you get an idea, the rear was just AS wide and maybe a TINY ITTY Bit Wider than an H1. This thing is MASSIVE! Solid Rear Axle.

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Audi and VW

These two companies are producing some GREAT automobiles. As far as the Pheaton goes, I think I would take it over an A8. There's somethin about it. The new Passat is finally everything it should be...

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saturn

Saturn has come up with a new Sedan that has lines of an Audi. Real elegant looking (unfortunately, no pic of that one since my batts ran out). The Sky was present and I must say I was impressed.

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
roverX said:
Where my b#$%@^es at?? :dunno: :D
When I saw these girls, the second thing I thought was "Oh man, this is all Steve right here..." (that was right after thinkin "can I take those home with me?")

Just for you man...

I took that picture incognito style..lol

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Suzuki???

Suzuki has a weird wagon concept. This is 1 of 3 or 4 themed wagons. The one pictured here is the Beach/Ocean themed one. Everything inside is rubber and water resistant, hose-able, has a surfboard rack, and a well equipped rear cargo area. (which isnt really for cargo)...

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Nice shots..Great pics...But you need more of the hotties

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Funrover said:
Nice shots..Great pics...But you need more of the hotties
I hear ya man. This year kinda sucked. Everyone was at home watchin the Canes game today so the only attraction, besides the cars, were those chicks there. There were about 13 of em walkin around. They were from a Scion crew or something like that. MAD HOTT!!!...All of'em!

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Subaru awsome.....Jag...What the hell were they thinking

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.