Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, I am seriouslh considering buying a Range Rover (2006 - 2010). However I am a little hesitant because of the whole maintenance deal. I'm just looking for insight into these Rovers, I am a little green when it comes to Land Rover. Thanks.

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
Let's see if we can get an owner of one to post his experience. I have not had the privilege of owning one but I've worked on the early L322's. I'm not much of a gizmo guy to be honest, I like my Rovers old school, simple. I can tell you there are way more Range Rovers on the road than at any time in the history of the USofA.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're looking at an Series III/ L322 here is my take. If you can afford it get the latest one you can up to 2010. 2005 was the last year of the BMW motor and electrics so many kinks were worked out. 2006 had the new Ford/ Jaguar based engine but still used much of the BMW electric harness. In my area there are always a lot of 2006's for sale and there's a reason for it. 2007 they went to a LR specific harness and new dash which modernized the interior significantly. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.