Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
very disco
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fitting the wheels and tires next week, then on to a roof rack and it should be ready for action. If you look closely you can see a shiny ass Arnott airbag in the front well.

·
Super Moderator
2,153 Posts
Sharp looking truck? No D2 but still a looker ?

·
very disco
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. Lol. Wife wouldn’t go for two D2

·
Super Moderator
2,153 Posts
Yup
My wife had her eyes on a 2005? RRS HSE a couple months ago?

·
very disco
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RRS is actually my least favorite rover, but I snagged it for $4,000 as a fixer...

I must admit it’s grown on me some. Probably because anything looks badass skyjacked like that

·
Bleeds Green
127 Posts
How's that Arnott bag work for you? Was install pretty straight forward? My RRS has a tiny leak in the front driver's bag. It'll slowly drop the corner over about four days of sitting. I've been thinking of replacing the bags all around but have so far balked at the expense of OEM bags.

Nice color on the wheels. I did mine in black powdercoat about five years ago and they've held up perfectly ever since. (I have a set of 19s too for my offroad tires) Also, you could swap out the orange side marker for a clear one. I found that it "updated" the look of my Range by a surprising amount for such a small change.

·
very disco
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m very pleased with Arnott. Did the AMK arnott compressor upgrade and both front bags. Install is simple, and it raises/lowers much faster than ever before with OEM bags and hitachi pump.
I had a leak in the FL bag, but it would only leak down to a certain point, then I think the rubber would seal itself inside a fold.

I got the bags from my friend’s shop through worldpac and only paid $560 for both bags plus a pair of OEM sway bar bushings

·
very disco
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man, here it is as dressed up as the wife will allow:
17FCED10-6BC3-4D1F-9A06-2ACA96298ED0.jpeg

I was able to lift it some, lights guards and roof racks, and plus 5% on tire size.

right now I have standing orders to leave it the F alone lolol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts