Year:2008
Make:Land Rover
Model:Discovery
Mileage:165000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:4.4L V8
Trim:LR3 HSE
Also posted at Tred, to facilitate the sale. More pics there too:

Ridiculously well maintained 2008 LR3 HSE with the 4.4L V8 and 165k miles. I'm the third owner and have had it for about 50k miles. $7k or best offer, in Atlanta, GA. Almost every system has been gone over and/or replaced. No rust. Clean title and recently passed GA emissions. Details below.

Major options: factory front A bar with auxillary lights (switched on the dash), running boards, factory dash wood trim and the upgraded leather option, center console cooler, etc etc. Moderately up-sized 265/60/18 Falken Wild Peak AT3 AT tires with less than 10k miles on them, on 18" SE wheels, so much better tire selection than for the 19" HSE wheels. Frame mount Curt tow hitch and Tekonsha brake controller included (towed our medium size travel trailer maybe a half dozen times with it).

Am selling to make room for my next project. This is my third LR3 - so far!

Read on for the extensive, proactive maintenance that I've done. This has been my hobby for the last few years obviously🙂

Mechanical

-all new front suspension/steering/brakes: including lower and upper control arms & ball joints; steering rack, lines, pump and fluid; tie rods and ends, sway bar bushings, new front discs/pads/brake fluid

-recent front hubs & bearings

-recent front air struts and compressor

-new radiator, thermostat & housing, water pump and overflow resorvoir

-recent new AC compressor and alternator

-recently serviced transmission fluid, new filter and pan

-low mileage front diff installed recently (old one had a noisy bearing)

-recent plugs, coils, flow matched refurbed fuel injectors (and throttle body cleaning)

-new AGM battery, negative battery cable, and all engine grounds checked, cleaned, and treated with corrosion inhibiter

-new oil cooler gasket to stop a slow oil drip

-recently replaced AC compressor and new alternator

-new EGR valve and PCV valve

-new O2 sensors and cats (theft replacement)

-sunroof drains cleared and checked, cabin air intake water deflector installed under windshield cowl, and A pillar trim sealed underneath also (most common water ingress points)

-Always 5k mile full synthetic oil changes, fresh diff oil and tcase fluid

Cosmetic:

-just refinished the front A bar & ceramic coating restored the exterior black plastic (fender flares, windshield cowl, running boards etc), polished/waxed paint

-carpet and rest of interior not perfect of course, but pretty good I would say

-Coverlay dash cover installed since it had the typical cracks in the dash, pretty good factory look