Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum but have been reading for awhile and greatly appreciate all of the information. My question/problem is with a Transmission fault that I have not been able to resolve. I have a 2008 LR3 with 112,000 miles, has been running fine but I have been getting this code for about a month. Other threads suggested replacing battery, which I did with an Interstate battery, no change in code. I also replaced the brake light switch, without any change in the code. I bought a icarsoft code reader, and found a "Transmission fluid temperature high" code, which returns immediately even after clearing. I have not been able to easily find information on a transmission fluid temperature sensor, only thing I have been able to find on the parts websites is a wiring harness that includes a sensor. Does anyone know if I just need to replace then entire wiring harness or just the sensor? Is this a job for a DIY person or a definite dealership project? Thanks for any information or suggestions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.