Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My built-in LandRover Bluetooth has always worked fine and integrates my phone. However, it’s never worked with my iPhone for Navigation apps like Waze or streaming apps like Spotify. I bought a Bouvee Bluetooth attachment which plugs into the integrated center console wire with mixed results. I get a constant “device error” but then sometimes it plays Spotify and works with Waze and sometimes not. I don’t think it’s an issue with the Bovee. I also tried turning off the LandRover’s built in Bluetooth and it didn’t change anything. I want to use my phone over the Land Rover speakers AND be able to stream music from my iPhone over the Land Rover’s speakers. I’d also like to have Waze the same way. Can’t seem to get it all to work together. I’d rather not spend $2k to replace the factory radio, which is an option.
I would be grateful if anyone has ideas or has had success with anything!! Jonathan

·
very disco
1,965 Posts
these vehicles are not renowned for their convenience gear. I have a friend with two LR4, using the bovee with success, albeit not without replacing one of them. if the issue lies not within the bovee but within the LR4, troubleshooting alone will be incredibly costly or time consuming. if you're so equipped, you may consider updating the software of the entertainment computers... otherwise maybe try a different bovee unit.

sorry there's no easy happy answer that I can think of

1 - 2 of 2 Posts