Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just picked up the new girl the other day. pretty excited to get her from the dealer.

picked up a 2010 ipanema sand hse lux. upgrading from a 2004 discovery se.

we also got the cpo warranty through the land rover dealer so she will be covered till 2016 or 100,000 miles.

i got the trailer wiring harness and quick release hitch which i plan on installing on my own. i saw the diy video from atlantic british and it looks pretty straight forward.

anything i should be aware of on the 2010s??

thanks!

· Registered
122 Posts
Same here. We recently upgraded from our 2006 HSE LR3 to a 2010 LR$ HSE Lux Ipanema over tan?. Previous owner loaded it up with everything. The 5 camera system is overkill but neat. The 20" wheels are not what I would have gone with but they do look real nice. Only thing I have to remember is that the front park assist is by default off until activated where in the LR3 it was by default on...

Just drive man.:drive:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't get my license back for another 2 months ;)

I need to figure out the iphone 5 issue. My car will not recognize iphone 5s using the adapter and LR supplied iphone 4 cable, nor using the usb. It will work using an iphone 4 or ipod...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.