Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help please! My 2010 Rover Sport Supercharged fuel line to the hp pumps burst. I changed it out and now cranks tries to start every few cranks but will not start. It was running fine til the hose blew. Intank fuel pump runs when opening the driver's door and I have pressure at rails. Checked fuses: ok. There's fuel in the tank. Is there something I could have bumped or a wire mistakenly pulled on the passenger side putting in the new fuel line? Seems like it's not getting spark. I haven't coded it yet. No faults on the dash alarms. Is there a auto shutdown switch when it detects a fuel leak? I'm going to code it tomorrow just want to see if it's something simple I'm missing. Thanks!

·
very disco
1,965 Posts
Any pending codes would be useful. Also, confirming that you’re getting spark and fuel pressure.

There’s not enough info here to do anything other than guess wildly, unfortunately.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any pending codes would be useful. Also, confirming that you’re getting spark and fuel pressure.

There’s not enough info here to do anything other than guess wildly, unfortunately.
Ok..no codes showed up at all. I do have pressure at the rails. What's the easiest way to check spark?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts