Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the difference in trim packages and features are between the 2010 and 2011 RR Sport Supercharged. They both seem to have the same features with the exception that the 2010 Does not have a USB port in the centre armrest..... Is that really the only difference?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip.. I settled on a 2010 RRS S/C... Love how it feels and drives but I look under the hood and DAM!!! Everything is just double of what I'm used to. And to boot, I can't even get at the spark plugs.... I'm sure it's easier on the 4.4 engines nut on the 5.0, it seems impossible. So many things to remove and move out of the way before even getting at them.

:dunno:

· Super Trooper
1,176 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I drove a Sport SC and full size RR SC back to back and couldn't believe the difference in ride quality. After driving both, there's no way I could buy a Sport, but I have to admit they look damn good!!

Colin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.