Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a general question, and was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Trial and error hasn't been panning out too well.

I bought the 2014 - 2016 headlamps, assuming it was a simple swap into my 2013 LR4 (according to the site, it was). They fit, but barely. They were really tough to get back out (nearly scratched the bumper), and the grill cover (or cowl, as some might call it) wouldn't fit back into place.

My question is, can I successfully install these into my 2013 LR4 with simply acquiring a 2014 - 2016 grill, or do I need to also fit an entirely new 2014 - 2016 bumper cover, too?

Any insight would be extremely appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new here, and by no means an expert, but what i found was you have to change out the bumper, tow eye cover, wheel arches, wheel arch caps, and front quarter panels. And by the looks of it the grill seems to be replaced as well. Again, not for certain and maybe with a little engineering it can be done (i don't have the time or skill set to be messing with my LR4), but from what I say it's not an easy replacement. there is some info on powerfuluk.com that shows a conversion kit with all that is needed. maybe someone will prove me wrong as i would love to update my lights without updating the entire flipping frontend! Hope this helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.