Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
You can not fit 265's on a warn out stock suspension, you need a 2" lift to run them, especially if you go off road.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can not fit 265's on a warn out stock suspension, you need a 2" lift to run them, especially if you go off road.
I currently have 31"x10.5" tires on a set of 15" wheels under my stock Disco II suspension, they work just fine. Just want to get rid on the 15" steel wheels.

Didn't you also say that 15" wheels will not fit on another thread?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Don't be a smart ass or you will be looking for a new site.
I'll match my 4 wheeling experience against your any day, I started in 1969.
You may be running a set of 31's on your stock suspension but I wold bet you couldn't follow me on one of our trails for more then a 1/2 before loosing it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Don't be a smart ass or you will be looking for a new site.
I'll match my 4 wheeling experience against your any day, I started in 1969.
You may be running a set of 31's on your stock suspension but I wold bet you couldn't follow me on one of our trails for more then a 1/2 before loosing it.
Sorry Mike.... but you funny. telling him not to be a smart ass, but your being one.... anyone can go down a trail that they know, and expect the other (who's never been there) not to.

New guy.. you'll get a lot of rub with a worn out suspension. if said suspen. is renewed you will still get some on turns. throw at least a 2" (lift) on it with the 265 and you'll be good..

And it doesn't matter how long you've been wheeling. if you've been doing it wrong all along, you will keep doing it wrong. doing ti right, and keep learning it right. you will be fine...

This site blows!!!:wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts