Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 6 total 34x9-16 Super Swamper TSL's. 4 are mounted on series steel wheels, 2 are unmounted. 2 are brand new with under 50 miles. 4 have ~1000 miles on them. all are in great shape. one tire does have some cuts in the center tread and i regulated that as a spare, but it is still a perfectly good and useable tire. i was using the two perfect used ones and the two brand new ones as my tires and those are on the rims and used the other two used tires as spares. looking to sell locally, as they are a pain to pallet up and ship. but willing to deliver within 1-2 hours of Northern VA. Also could deliver between northern va and va beach. $550 for 5 or $600 for 6 if you pick up, price is firm. these measure a full 34" on the series 16x5.5 rims and are skinny. a couple pictures attached. let me know if you want more and i can email them to you.

Tires are currently at Lake Anna near Mineral, VA and I would love to have someone pick them up from down there on a weekend. But I can easily get them back up north for pickup from Fairfax, VA. They are not currently on a truck, just laying in the garage, so no worries about flat spots. Thanks.

-Robbie

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think i may keep these tires for now and switch them over to the set of disco spare steel wheels i just picked up. once i do that, the wheels will probably go up for sale, but i think i have a local buyer for them. i'll post up when i have a definite answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.