Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which recalls to be effected on my swiss 4.6hse cause i got confirmation from our swiss-importer that at my car recently bought from a swedish guy (holiday chalet owner in the swiss alps) there have no recalls been executed. the swiss importer only refers to recall 219 (cooling tubes etc.). is there any other recall to be effected?
the car been used only in the mountains in the cold... anything to pay attention?
greetings,sebastian :wave: :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Any Recall should be paid attention to, if you know about a recall and don't do anything on your part, Rover may not act if additional damage occurs to the vehicle do to the recall part not being repaired.
Get in touch with Rover directly with your VIN# and see what outstanding recalls are open on your truck and see how they can get them handled for you.
Mike J.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4.6hse 75.000 km 05/95 SALLPAMJ4MA309xxx

thanks mike for u reply. well without any doubt i will put the range monday to execute the recalls... anyway heard from the recalls wednesday night and we had a national holiday as well as today was a bridge-day, nobody liked working.even our local landrover dealer was closed...
i do have to put my question into more precise matters:i'd better asked anything else to pay attention?
i absolutely do appreciate u advice and would be most glad to learn more. thanks.sebastian :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts