Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at the Jan edition of "PETERSON 4 WHEEL AND OFFROAD" in the Whoops section you will find a rolled LR3 ...To make it worse it was on the dealership test track

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well.....they did see how it was safe in a rollover....and the airbags do deploy!!!!! but for some reason I am guessing not!! :dunno:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Funrover said:
Look at the Jan edition of "PETERSON 4 WHEEL AND OFFROAD" in the Whoops section you will find a rolled LR3 ...To make it worse it was on the dealership test track

funnier still that it was the employee who rolled it that sent in the pic, lol.

Check out FourWheeler, there's a pic of a D90 crawling, and about a year ago, one of the vehicles in FourWheeler's list of budget 4x4's was the Discovery, which was pretty cool as they pointed out the coil suspension and the gear driven transfer case. :drink1:

God, how long 'till they start doing articles on modding and off roading Rovers? It would be cool to see them in 4x4 mags more often...

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
I saw that pic a while back on a different forum.

I would love to buy that truck (at a big discount of course), hack the roof off, and build it up for Baja.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bene said:
I saw that pic a while back on a different forum.

I would love to buy that truck (at a big discount of course), hack the roof off, and build it up for Baja.

Me too....It's already beat up...It'd make for a great trail rig!!!!! :buttrock:
Plus to have a tubbed out LR3 would just be awsome!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.