Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On it's way to the shop is an '04 DII finished in Zambesi Silver with Black leather. It's an SE with 104K miles on the odometer. Overall, it's in excellent condition. The problem is the engine smokes. I have to do some diagnostics to determine what the problem is. Otherwise, everything else is available. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paul, I need the instrument panel assembly above the steering wheel. I have the gauges the two clips on mine broke off. Could you also send me a pic of the front bumper? I need one too just debating on whether or not I want to go custom or not. Thanks a ton. Jeremy Burkart [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2,163 Posts
Hi Paul
In need of a passenger side rear door lock actuator that works
Let me know what you have please

·
Super Moderator
2,163 Posts
Oops forgot
It's for a 2000 d2

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul, I need the instrument panel assembly above the steering wheel. I have the gauges the two clips on mine broke off. Could you also send me a pic of the front bumper? I need one too just debating on whether or not I want to go custom or not. Thanks a ton. Jeremy Burkart [email protected]
Sorry but this instrument bezel is damaged. The two upper clips are broken and the lower ones for the screws are really enlarged. This bezel's going in the trash. On top of that, the front bumper's center piece is broken. The two end caps, fog lights and headlight washer nozzles are fine. It's just the center that has a hole punched in it.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Paul
In need of a passenger side rear door lock actuator that works
Let me know what you have please
$65 shipped with a 60 day warranty.

You can use PayPal ([email protected]) or you can call with a credit card (203-770-1699).
Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paul thanks for the reply. It seems that a lot of people have the instrument bezel issues. On a side note, do you have the right front and rear left window motors? If you do and they work how much would you want for the two? What about cup pods, I'm looking for two black ones. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul thanks for the reply. It seems that a lot of people have the instrument bezel issues. On a side note, do you have the right front and rear left window motors? If you do and they work how much would you want for the two? What about cup pods, I'm looking for two black ones. Thanks again.
The problem with the bezel boils down to people being to aggressive when they remove the part from the dash. This one was just resting on top of the instrument binnacle. I can appreciate the plastic around the screws giving way over time but the two upper clips are fine when you lift the bezel up and towards you as you take it out. I had to teach every guy I've had work with me how to remove this silly part.

Now, as far as the window motors, I do have them in stock. Do you also need the regulators as well? The rear motors on the last few years of the DII were connected directly at the motor rather than with an interconnect five or six inches down the wiring harness. I'll PM you the cost of the motors with and without the regulators.

I do have the black cup holders with inserts and mounting hardware. The only problem is that the clips on the upper portion of the cup holders are broken on both. That means that you can't secure the upper portion to the bottom as securely. A dab of glue would solve that problem but I'm going to leave that up to whomever buys these. If you want them you can have them for $40 including shipping. Otherwise, I'll probably post them on eBay shortly.
Cheers,
Paul

·
Super Moderator
2,163 Posts
Hi Paul
I'll take that good door lock actuator
But it needs to come to Canada eh!.
Will call and do credit card payment
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
83 Posts
Front output housing, cable, shifter and boot?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts