Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey, Paul, I had a quick question for you. I bought a DI shifter from a parter a while back, and I misplaced the metal bracket that attaches the pivot arm to the CDL nipple. I need the C shaped metal piece and the oblong piece that attaches to the nipple. I really didn't know if you would be willing to sell that without having to buy the whole shifter, though.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Paul, I had a quick question for you. I bought a DI shifter from a parter a while back, and I misplaced the metal bracket that attaches the pivot arm to the CDL nipple. I need the C shaped metal piece and the oblong piece that attaches to the nipple. I really didn't know if you would be willing to sell that without having to buy the whole shifter, though.
Sorry but I'd have to cannibalize a perfectly good linkage to sell you a couple of parts like that. Have you tried Rovers North?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yeah, that's what I figured. I guess I'm going to have to try and make the pieces. I don't think it should be too bad.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's what I figured. I guess I'm going to have to try and make the pieces. I don't think it should be too bad.
I wound up selling the last of the DI linkages I had before I was able to make a copy of the part you wanted. Sorry.

·
Registered
15 Posts
how good are the drivers and passengers seat leathers? i'm only interested in the bottoms and backs of the front seats. pictures?

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how good are the drivers and passengers seat leathers? i'm only interested in the bottoms and backs of the front seats. pictures?
Where are you located? I don't generally ship complete seats. These Lightstone leather seats are in good condition considering their age but if they have to be shipped half way across the country, I doubt it will be worth either of our time.

Put your location in under your name, it helps to have an idea where you're located when you ask for pricing on large items like seats, motors, transmissions, roof racks, ect.

·
Registered
36 Posts
How about the carpet? How much to hawaii? I just need everything from behind the drivers seat to the cargo area

·
Registered
49 Posts
housing

paul im in need of an extension housing/governor after cracking mine replacing the tcase. having a hard time finding one. are you willing to part in from the trans? pm,email [email protected],call 901-831-3947.
steven

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not sure if you've still got this one, but I'm in need of a set of the black plastic wheel arch extensions / fender flares, shipped to Orange County, CA

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts