Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I just ordered a set of jump seats for my 98 5 seater. :buttrock: I received a cage type thing that the seat attaches to for one side, but not one for the other side. :eek: The cage has the four small slats that pass through the side panel and the seats attach to.

I need someone with a 7 seater to take a pic of each side with the seat opened up, but the top half pulled down so I can see how they attach, or someone who has done an addition like I am trying, to verify if there should be two cages or just one. If I didn’t get all the parts I needed, I may be able to get the left out part if I move quickly! :beer:

Thanks,

Kieran

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The donor was a 99, so could be either a disco 1 or 2, because they did 1/2 year of disco 1 in 99. I wonder if it was a disco 2, if the hardware is interchangeable anyway. I am going to try to get a hold of the guy manana and see what is up. Any pics would still be appreciated, even if they are of disco 2, CO?

Thanks,

Kieran

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pics of the seats in the donor. maybe someone can tell if it is a disco 1 or 2. Are driver's side jumpseats in a disco 1 recessed in the little cubby area? What about disco 2s?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.