Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much thought, I am selling my 1990 RRC County SWB. I bought it from the original owner who lived in Newport Beach and had it serviced for most of its life at LRNB. It is still stock. I drove it to work at least once a week, sometimes more and loved it. However, I just bought a new car and my wife is tired of me doing the driveway shuffle with 4 cars. My plan was to make it an extreme rig, but space and time do not permit. Gordon at Inland Rovers checked it out and there is nothing major needed. Starts right up, even after sitting a few weeks.
165K on the clock. Looking to get $3900.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
DANG...you are to far away for me...Nice RRC though

· Registered
8 Posts
1st Post! Whoo Hoo!
Im in SoCal and looking for a Discovery. I need to find a decent one to haul the wife and four kids. (Yes four kids).
They are currently beating up my Subaru STi everyday.:drive: Im waiting for Financing (Not sure :dunno: when, refied a few months ago...)
I hope it comes really soon and Ill come up and take a look.

:wave:

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brokenneckj said:
I hope it comes really soon and Ill come up and take a look.

:wave:
Let me know. I'm not in a real rush. I live in Chino Hills.

I am also interested in a trade for a tent trailer in good shape. If anyone has one they want to get rid of.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So much for not being in any rush. I just got another parking ticket for parking it on the street during street sweeping day. The wife wants it gone! So.......for anyone on this board

$2900:bawling: :eek:

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I sold this about a month ago. Should have posted an update.
Yes, it had service history and everything was working with the exception of a broken sunroof switch.
Thank's for the interest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.